Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today

I woke up...that was pretty sweet.

I'm actually checking myspace like daily. By daily I mean the last two consecutive days. So maybe this trend will continue who knows?

I started playing Mario Sunshine yesterday. I was able to finally crack it open since I beat Resident Evil 4 (which was totally sweet). I like it...I'm planning on beating it in one sitting at some point (Brian?). It's basically Mario64 with a face lift. A lot of the same basic moves exist with some new tricks that make it most entertaining!

I might be working at Midway Games this summer! I'm currently being evaluated. If I get this job Jon says that I have to promise to bring games home. I don't know about that, but it would be pretty good pretty good.

Well that's it for now.

in Christ,
jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home